moved.moved.moved

Friday, January 02, 2004

today im angry at myself.

angry for being so hypocritical [and knowing it..], angry for being such a bad influence, and angry at my own incompetence. guess my heart wasnt really there during worship prac even tho i really wished it to be, and i was just playing the guitar because i had to. but i really do want to do it well, to play properly, jus that i was kinda really distracted. owell. need to be more strict with myself, and to control my fluctuating emotions.

went to jumbo for supper, didnt go chalet in the end cos it was too far and i have a wedding tmrw to play for. yeah just sat around at e playground with angie jeremy and joseph.. just talking shit and playing on the slides and all. yeah.

back to childhood innocence. dammit, i long for it.