moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

christmas cheer
as i was walking around today, getting some christmas shopping done, i had a certain burden in my heart. and that was about how we have totally shifted focus about what truly is important during Christmas. Christ was born on this very special day, and Christmas is about celebrating His birth! yet year after year, we've been throwing parties, having sleepovers, stuffing ourselves silly with turkey and whathaveyous, and we have totally neglected the praise and celebration UNTO God! so this year, im going to be much more relaxed, less tense and just enjoy this Christmas with one thing on my mind -- evangelising.

cliche it may seem to you, but im sick of having nightmares in which my non-christian friends all slip away so fast without me having the golden opportunity to share with them the central stronghold of my life -- faith. ive been struggling with pride so very often, and i always ask myself why im so scared to share the gospel, and i guess during camp i realised it was because i feared rejection, and judgement once my mouth mentions anything close to being "holy". more often then not, i find it so difficult to share.. but im gonna try, and im gonna share when i can! :)

anyway got alot of things to do this week, and im looking forward to it actually, just hope i wont be caught up in all the rush :)