moved.moved.moved

Friday, August 29, 2003

moments worth smiling for. [[part one]].
was just reading sarah's blog about how her teacher's leaving this weekend and xy's blog about ednatan who left last year. in rgs right, there was this teacher who i was close to who also left. she left when i was in sec four and hardly anyone knew of our 'friendship'. she didnt teach me, i actually met her during a chanced meeting, er she booked me larh. haha anyway got to know her better after that and she became a good friend of mine who helped me with my lit and with my english. and she was the 'adult friend' i could go to for advice about erm adult-related problems, say family stuff? yeah, and when she left, i felt as though a big part of me had gone along with her. i mean she's happy wherever she is now, and im glad for her. even tho i miss her a hell lot sometimes, her leaving has made me a stronger person, and i dont depend so much on friends in general now. because she taught me that 'life is like that lorh.' haha. may mean nothing to u, but to me it holds a memory of a very special conversation i had with her. now that she's gone and communication has been cut short by quite a bit, with the exceptional mails and sms-es, i still hold her dear in my heart as a friend that will always, always remain a person who has made a difference in my life.

anyway to that teacher :: reading about people leaving has reminded me of you. and even though i talk to u lesser and lesser each day, i know that you still keep me in yr heart, and you are in mine too! thanks for the encouragement, to believe in myself! and of cos, to be strong!

you know i love you always! :)