moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

gen and me

a nice picture. it seems to cheer me up. anyway this was just a random choice. haha and uh gen doesnt look horrible thats why i dared to post it up -gulp- woops. haha later she kill me. anyway..

things to pack

clothes
bible and church stuff
photos and journals
my heart

nah lets leave that last one un-striked.
i can't bear to leave. its like packing my heart off to an unfamiliar place. i should feel lucky. but.

anyway i changed my blog design again. its only temporal. cos i believe internet over there is really slow and i wont have much time anyway so i better keep it simple so that it wouldnt take so damn long to load. anyway today i met adrea for lunch. we ate at nooch, was really stuffed after that and we walked around. she gave me a pig! a hugeee one! it was really nice! really cute! and then i went to meet joe, just to say hello and catch up a little. oh and i met little foot today. haha i gave her this weird look cos i was kinda shocked but i smiled! haha im dao larh. anyway tonights gonna be a busy nite! can hardly wait. ya rite. busy busy. dont think ill be sleeping since ill prob have all the time in the world to sleep on the plane tomorrow. gonna miss everyone.

to watch you leave..why do i feel this way?