moved.moved.moved

Monday, June 23, 2003

settling all the un-settled.
the past week has been a good one, with alot of ups, and a few downs but overall its been a happy week. going to uk on wednesday, and i guess God wanted me to settle all the unsettled stuff before i left, so everything came in-my-face. and i had certain struggles dealing with them and some of them, actually, most of them turned out mighty fine. well, my friend, that appendicitis friend, well she doesnt have it, so yay! haha was really quite thankful that she was ok, cos quite worried. yup. then today something thats been on my mind for a really long time came back to me. evelyn. she was struggling with settling down in whichever church, choosing between familiarity and convenience. today she asked me about the ministries in sjsm and i was affirmed that it was a sign for greater things to come. its really good, cos its been my prayer for a hell of a long time. be patient huh. yup anyway decided to surprise her today by going to her house with a nice white balloon and fruit roll ups.. which i would buy later, but guess what? my white ballooon flew out of the bus window :( and i shrieked and was so upset! den i walked all the way to ntuc amk with my nice fren josco and guess what? NO FRUIT ROLL UPS! :( so then i decided that owell, have to make do with a nice hot apple pie from macs.. a favourite of ours hehe and i brought it to her house. she was surprised to see me and she gave me her yellow saints tee!! yay!!! thanks eve!! -hugs- yer the bestest of the best! :) anyway so now im home and im really living in this little world filled with bliss, love and comfort. hope it lasts

i pray it lasts.