moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

i've been drinking alot of coffee recently. as in almost three cans per day and maybe a mug at times. i prefer canned coffee, chilled coffee, tastes better personally for me. anyway unlike others, coffee has a reversed effect on me. it makes me drowsy and sleepy. i remember studying with my bro for my o's, for him a's and we drank coffee. i went to bathe and the next minute when i returned, my bro was fast asleep. it didnt take long for me to drift off to sleep either. anyway thats besides the point. writing really expresses alot of what i feel, which can have its pros and cons. but heck lah gonna bathe then head off to sleep in awhile. and i must re-establish my point about feeling good abt not doing anything. haha sure i feel like i'm wasting my time and bumming.. but..but..its good for the soul! haha there i go crapping again, giving myself stupid excuses.

anyway i met sharon for dinner. had a good chat and talked alot about life in general and all. i sang justified for her cos she didnt hear it on easter and she liked it! haha she's my mentor u know? and smhow or another whenever i meet her, even though she doesnt say much, i know she understands. which is good cos she makes a good listener. i was listening to her too altho like i said, she doesnt talk much. well, came back feeling inspired and i shall post some entry on change soon. haha it can be quite disastrous but for the sake of it i shall just do it. and anyway about that quiz i did below.. well im definitely not someone who doesnt care for broken promises. and i wont let the closest people to me slip away! not so easily!! sheesh. haha anyway my favourite word for the week is sheesh. got it from adrea. heh thanks!