moved.moved.moved

Saturday, May 08, 2004

changes
did a little layout change. havent written much here for so long already. at least nothing substantial as yet. anyway my life has been good, happy and joyful. learning to derive contentment in the little things i do, and serving God has definitely helped me. im now taking a two month sabbatical from cell-leading, but will continue to serve in worship ministry. just wanted to take a break to study proper for my exams and to spend some time alone with God. so yup. anyway tmrw is mothers day and would just like to wish all mothers out there a happy mothers day! as for my mum, she's been nothing but great to me and i really appreciate her for all that she is! everyone out there, stay happy!

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands! *clapclap*