moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

it can only get better
i remember evey telling me about some mathematical explanation to feeling better. some y=x curve or something. and i suppose, ive gone down to my worst already for this year and im thankful that im now somewhat more sane. i wouldnt say im happy, or not tired, but im better. so thanks for the prayers and thanks for being concerned, i appreciate it. this round of madness has made me realise many things, and when i was feeling my worst, i decided to call a friend to pray for me right there and then; something ive NEVER done before becos ive always felt it weird to do that, but somehow it seemed necessary. and im so glad she prayed, becos i felt so much better, even tho she was sick, so im saying now, thank you gen! :) and yesterday i had a crazy burden in my heart to pray with someone too, so yeh i did. its been crazy so far, unexpected and uplifting in an odd sorta way, but above all, i thank God.

pau: strength for tomorrow! each day will get better, thanks for all that uve done :)