moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

im supposed to be dam tired, i actually am, but i actually woke up at 7 in the morning despite my impossible hours of sleep over the past week or so. slept around 2 last night, had a long day yesterday, a 3hour camp meeting at night topped it off and i returned home absolutely smashed! i was intending to sleep more actually but i couldnt. weird. den i started messaging people out of the blue. haha. den i made myself a breakfast bigger then myself! hehe.. spifilicious! read the papers and mags. feel so ah-peh. hahahah.. now im thinking abt the green-old-man who kept staring at me at far east and the stupid doofuses friends of mine wanted me to "interview" him....... soo paiseh only. *faints* haha.. okay im really just crapping now.

i would love to write about other things, but im afraid itll come out all angry and wrong, and it could cause some misunderstanding, so yes ill swallow everything down, including my pride. i'll say sorry and mean it though it would muster alot of courage out of me to do so, i would turn around and walk away even though it hurts me the most.

but im in so deep, you know im such a fool for you. oh i thought the world of you, i thot nothing could go wrong, but i was wrong i was wrong. but you always really knew
i just want to be with you.