moved.moved.moved

Saturday, November 29, 2003

i dont like getting sentimental but i really wanna thank a few people cos recently ive been in such a rut and theyve been there giving me all the support and encouragement i needed. yeah so here goes, please bear with me :)

[gen.] -- hey chihuahua babe, adopt the mentality, lets all get skinny and hairy! hohoho! anyway really thank God for you, really. for being there even tho u have A's and for hearing all my whining and crapping and for just being there. youve always been someone i can count on and i really just wanna say that i appreciate it, sincerely i do and i want to let u know that you'll always be special to me as my heroine! :) of cos u know i do love you hahaha

[angie.] -- angiellllla my dear ogre. heh, thanks for being around for boks, and for sharing with me yr advice and encouragement. i thank God that theres someone in the comm who i can speak to so freely without having to mince my words or anything. thanks for being around, really appreciate it.. especially the recent weeks, where we've been just studying together, im really glad to have u around...... of cos no more dawn services for you.................... :p

[eve.] -- sleepycow dear! even tho we havent been talking much and all, thanks for being a listening ear. u know what im thinking, and yr right, nothing has changed. i will always be one step behind you in whatever u do, thankyou dear. *hugs*

[steph.] -- cookiemonster! :):) ive never been so amused by anyone before.. haha u really make me laugh, and thats good especially when im feeling like shit. u say the right things, and all our late nites on the phone have really helped me realise how thankful i am for you being around. yup cookie cookie starts with C! :p

[lingx.] -- reachhhh for the stars!! :) yr encouragement, ill always remember. just a simple thankyou for everything :)

[jim.] -- oi, thanks for replying my mail. it meant alot, and im thankful for that :)