moved.moved.moved

Thursday, November 13, 2003

my day sucked like hell but the night was my saving grace. had dinner with locke, we both were pms-ing like shite and we were screaming fck all over but yeah good way to release pent-up frustration. den originally wanted to go my hse and drink but i dont know where the hell the bacardi bottle went so dammit had to make do with coke.. gen came over and she really makes me smile larh, and we were all just being dam retarded over the bachelor women tell all shit haha.. dam cannot make it man. haha but laughing and playing lousy pool sorta made things a little better. it really made my day seem alot less bleaker, but owell evryones stressed rite. so wat e hell.

and did i mention that my appetite is like hell? its either non-existant or decreasing day by day. ahhhh i had wad one curry puff, one hashbrown and like half my dinner today? yeahh ive lost a kilo this week itself man