moved.moved.moved

Sunday, November 09, 2003

lead me on
make my heart tender and pure
give me strength, help me endure
in this life, help me stand
hold me close with You i can

with my heart i will obey
with my life all the way
teach me ears to Your will
live my life worshipping

so lead me on, and i will go
lead me on and i will follow
lead me on to where so few have gone
and i will go, i will go.
so lead me on.

today was a good day, im really beginning to enjoy my time with the comm people. danced like crazy again today, introduced new formations and stuff, it was really quite enjoyable. yeah worship was a blast too, really enjoyed playing today and the above song kept ringing in my heart. servanthood and the willingness to say "here i am Lord, send me"

may be cliche to you or even foreign words to you, but very dear to me. :)