moved.moved.moved

Saturday, November 08, 2003

nerd-phase one
today was one of those no-plan days. as in i had plans to meet my jigopa princess for lunch, but the queen was too lazy to travel afar and was in desperate need for sleep, so i apologise princess! haha. made some plans with kai and angie to study at nus around one thirty so decided to head there straight. was awoken by a missed call by gen who was supposedly going to sim to study so ok decided to meet her first since i was already awake. haha but yay she went guthrie instead so it was nearer and i dragged my lazy ass there. studied quite alot, finished a streetcar named desire today. had a good lunch, finished it all up very reluctantly, haha but at least i got it all down!! i felt dam bad after gen said i shouldnt waste, so i ate it all up!! haha proud of me gen? :p heh

anyway did about four hours at guthrie before heading down to nus to meet kai and angie. finished up some summaries and started on history. can die ah, was so tired, and my discman ran out of batt.. so i was so uninspired. haha in the end my bro came to pick me and it was dam funny cos i tricked angie into believing my sisters name was rachelle. haha and she later asked my sister if that was her name.. haha i couldnt stop laughing, was literally rolling abt in laughter. haha.. angie says me and my bro are alike, tricking ppl unexpectedly haha.. so funny hehe. kk i must do more work!! haha

need to prepare cell word soon!