moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, November 05, 2003

cookiemonster, i didnt run away!

haha this is cookiemonster. she used to really freak me out cos she was a meanie. but thats a long story in itself. haha anyway i met her again since those dreaded acjc days where she did nothing but give me mean glances :( but she says its not fair cos she didnt know. but owell. haha she's a nice pal now. see! im not so scared now =) heh. thanks steph for hearing me whine! :) hahah.. errr yr not mean! and not scary!! :)

anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON!!!!!!
haha my dearest sponsor, uve been such a great friend who's done so many things in my life that has shaped me the way i am now. thanks for everything and for walking with me in my spiritual walk. haha i can imagine u saying a meek "thank you" hahahaah!! take care!! i do love you!! =)