moved.moved.moved

Sunday, January 11, 2004

"i love the way you make me so happy
i love the way you make me smile just by being you.
but what hurts is that i'll never get to love you."


today was in every way very good! i was extremely tired tho. you would be too if u studied overnight at the airport! heh but did alot, pleased with myself. but again all glory to God alone. couldnt have done it without His strength! went up for altar call and im so glad paupau and winston were there to pray for me.. thanks guys! and yeah it was just a final release of really letting go? letting my exams go too.. not anticipating any longer as to the outcome.. ill just do my best! yeah. gonna wake up real early to just study really hard tomorrow before the papers, gonna get a good rest tonight for once!

cluster party was great, got to know more people, the younger ones, and i had lotsa fun disturbing dory! haha a conversation between us went something like this during the hunter squirrel game.
her: name age school?
me: errr boo, errr monsters inc? bedroom! yes bedroom! and err im 5!
her: haha i'm dory, i live in the sea, and i have NO IDEA how old i am!!

hahaa super funny! and we kept changing name tags.. yup. really inspired to lead the younger ones, even tho i considered taking a break, i feel God is gonna move really powerfully in our cluster, and im looking forward to it! yup.. ok, cant stop smiling, yet my heart aches! haha