moved.moved.moved

Friday, January 09, 2004

i hate it when there's a preoccupation with 'set' and 'proper' procedures, and my inability to act with flexibility within defined circumstances makes me a critical, cynical bitch.

i hate it when my exam's just an hour away but people dont have the slightest bit of consideration to not aggravate me. oh wait, im not supposed to be self-centered, for this is NOT about me yes?

i hate it when i've gone all out to prepare for this exam and i was in the happiest of moods, but now its wrecked and i havent the damnest desire to do this exam anymore.

i hate it when people fail to see the bigger picture, and instead, paint themselves a smaller secular view of what they think is right. dammit cant they see its not abt themselves and that the world doesnt revolve around you.

im upset. ARGH.