moved.moved.moved

Sunday, November 16, 2003

a morning to remember
hahaha i had a really enjoyable morning, as in early morning from like 12-5 haha but very tired now and think im gonna get rheumatism at this rate so i shall talk about it later. heh, going to study tmr, good good, need to get work done! haha.. yeah but before i go back to slumberland, something to share, God really is amazing you know? He really can calm my nerves and sooth my heart at all the right times. really thank Him for granting me patience and peace when i most needed it. after church yesterday i got a little brought down, but i asked God to give me names of people who i could ask to pray for me, and He did, and they did pray for me, and im alot better. thanks :) and thankyou eve:) God really provides! i dont care if ppl call me a pious girl or what, but really, glory to God in the highest :)