moved.moved.moved

Monday, October 27, 2003

overall i had a good weekend. to sum things up, i met junwen on sat for drinks becos he was buying haha no larh cos he wasd out of army for a long weekend. haha and we got a little high.. had to recover a little at gen's hse before heading home..

service was good. i enjoyed worship. it was very real -- to me at least. i spent alot of time seeking God rather den serving Him and i know i felt more refreshed. eve prayed for me after that, thank God for her.. really glad that she can pray for me too, heh at a supersonic speed tho :) heh yeah

den went to igors for the ocs social nite with mok, will put up pictures soon but it was dam fun larh. the costumes and decor were elaborate and i really enjoyed myself. danced like mad and ate alot too. yepp.. den today..

today was a good monday. prob my best monday in a long time. altho we're all shacked and dying, haha me angie and kai stayed the whole day 9am-11pm doing solid camp stuff. haha -laughs- angie is just spastic larh. haha anyway went around like the whole singapore and met ncc juniors at far east haha sec1s i think dam cute lah. haha.. den we ate alot too. haha finally saw sueannes hse.. dam nice only lah. haha and we slacked for awhile before going to shinyees hse to do solid 4hours of editing haha.. had alota fun but am deaddd tired.

gonna sleep.

haha angie thanks for being so retarded with me today. haha shan't post all yr dam glam photos heh..since im nice. haha and oh yes. locke, we owe u a treattttttt :)

i came by with my heart, but you turned me away