moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I’m here without you baby but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby but your still with me in my dreams
And tonight it’s only you and me


sometimes it hurts to be alone. sigh nevermind. cheer up beks. anyway today was a pretty good day. spent my afternoon studying, den locke came over around 5 to play pool. haha original plan was to study but it never happens. haha so yeah den cos wendy was eating dinner with us so asked him to join us too.. so he did. haha yay save money no need to go out. haha. then played alot of pool. im improving! haha i beat him once after so many games of me winning unintentionally and him winning intentionally. haha. interesting night. other then that, its been okay.