moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

deep sadness
was out just now and my friend patted my head and i was like hmm dont do that and he asked why? and i said only one person could do that. yes wonder wonder, its not whoever you think it is. it was you. and then someone messaged me later that you had left already to further yr studies abroad. and gawddd it affected me so badly. cos i didnt even get to say goodbye cos things were too messy for us to even manage a hello. we're good friends at heart, probably one of the better ones, yet one incident had to wreck it all, and i lost you, and yes, you lost me too. maybe we both over-reacted, but in truth, i do miss you a hell lot. i miss spending time with you, talking to you and just being there for you. wah and i realised how much it hurts.

on the bus home, i kept thinking about you and whether i should sms you or not. then again, what if u had changed yr number? just like how yr heart changed. and it just filled me with such deep sadness that things will never be the same again because the scars on both our hearts will never heal. much less disappear. i wonder if you do miss me, im sure you do, not being arrogant or confident, but surely good friends do think of each other once in awhile. now that yr gone, i feel like part of me has gone with you, a part that no one else will know, and it hurts soooo bad i wish i could cry.

you left me with goodbye and open arms, a cut so deep i dont deserve