moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

silence speaks the loudest
like a lone speaker, my voice doesn't seem to articulate what i want to say. and the words that fall out of my mouth do not coincide with what my heart feels. the hurt is apparent. was walking back from the rgs bus stop and i had for a few moments, time to myself. time to think and carefully consider the many things that have been rushing by me so fast.

and as i just walked along, i felt so empty.

i give my all to my friends, even to people im not close to. i would go an extra mile to help them if that was necessary, even if i didnt know them well. i really dont expect anything in return cept for their happiness. seeing them happy makes me happy. but now, everything just seems to fade.

liana told me before that its okay to be selfish sometimes, for ourselves.

ive never been able to reconcile with that. ay im going round in circles again. the bottomline is simple as to how i feel. im just wondering now for these few moments, never have i felt this way for a long while.. but..

you guys promised to be there. where the fuck are you all?