moved.moved.moved

Sunday, September 28, 2003

gonna put in todays entry before i sleep. i want to..

thank GOD for answering prayers
last night i prayed for a friend of mine to come to church today because she hasnt attended in a long while, and this morning i spent a minute or so talking to her and saying how she looks so "black" amen!
thank GOD for bringing me friends when i most needed it
thank you for praying for me. had a hard time trying to keep sane and steady on stage today. yr prayers bring much assurance to me.. really. i always feel alot better after talking to you, and i really appreciate u being there for me. :) and another out of point thing..... nice hair :) heh, thanks heroine, for saving me yet again....!! :)
thank GOD for showing me HE loves me thru the simplest things
todays confirmation service wasnt like any other service i had. even all those anonymous aunties coming up to me and hugging me and telling me that ive made my parents proud[?!!?! yah i know.] and telling me they appreciate my talent. God wanted to encourage me, and so has He done so. :)
thank GOD for the good day
even though i nearly bawled my eyes out to heroine, i had a relatively good time worshipping with mich[gospel friend.. :)] and the worship team. confirmation service was good, took alot of photos, will upload them soon. took pictures of miss wong and her boyfriend and others. heh, she looked real pretty today. and then went to rachels house to film some stuff for her proj, before heading to karaoke with my babes! heh, sang alot and did crazy things. sang i will survive. and ate a hell lot. haha have pictures too. kay thats about it.

praise God in the highest! ALL glory, honour and blessings to GOD forever and ever amen!