moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

culture exposure
couldnt think of an apt title for this entry, so just ignore it. the past few days have been good, because God has been healing my hurts, and restoring my soul. He has strengthened me in so many ways, and i learnt how to truly praise Him when darkness overwhelms my soul. and also wanna thank God for the friends that He has surrounded me with. without a doubt, God is faithful. i asked for one friend -- which was God himself, and He gave me much more. so thanks gen, jimmy, locke, adrian and bertrand. really thank God for you guys *hugs*

yup been talking to bert quite a bit recently. met him at my secretstudyplace* which isnt so secret now. haha and yeah was catching up with him over the phone. its good to talk to him again, haha sharing all our different hilarious stories. yeah, and God made monday so perfect, and there was NOTHING that irritated me or made me angry for that day. i was happy and contented. and ive completed a hefty amount of work during the past two days, and im pretty happy with myself.

went to study with joel today before heading down to esplanade to catch forbidden city with dila, renita and nab. it was a great show with great music, so to you guys its your loss! ha! no larh, there'll be a next time. but yeah had a good dinner with the girls and chatted with them, catching up, and it was so liberating to actually be 'more of myself' with renita on weekdays then i am on sundays. dont know how to explain it, but we were both just so happy it was a weekday. headed to south*bridge[again..!!] with dila and sipped a browncow[how apt.] haha and just laxed to the jazz. it was very relaxing. and we met these two norweigian[spelling..?] guys and we gained new insights on each others cultures, pretty interesting. pretty tired now, but these days spent not worrying, not frowning, have been splendidly wonderful. heh and in case gen u didnt see it yet..

[gen.] -- tu es mon amie speciale et je te cheris toujours!