moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

can't believe im typing in pink. wahaha
wah eyes veh pain siah. haha anyway still got the flu, am allowed to stay home for the next few days thank God. heh anyway was packing my room and i found alota stuff, including the first draft of sarah's room i drew[remember that?] haha and all my lit notes and history notes. i have a stackfile of hedda gabler notes[good ones at that..] so anyone who's studying that book, do come get it from me! haha. also found many gifts from friends that i had kept in this nice box, and i rearranged my whole table. threw away some stuff, cleared away many. its just that weird sense of nostalgia. i remember doing all my notes for o's and nicely filing them up[which was rare for a slacker like me..] and just reading my old diaries left me remembering alot of what has past.

anyway, dug up an old treasure box, shall fumble thru it now. :)

now playing : aslyn's that's when i love you