moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

im about to make quite an important decision. something that ive been thinking about for the past few days, maybe months, even years. fear not, its not about being real and who i wanna be :) but its a real decision. cant tell what it is..let me settle it first. yeah but im excited. actually ive made the decision

anyway the past few days have been tough, gone thru the crying and all, thank God for eve who called me, and she made me laugh by relentlessly calling that person a bitch hehe, well.. its not just work but well, my closer frens will know..its supposed to be christmas! yet i dont exactly feel so much cheer, not as much as last year, presumably becos we ended o levels so that called for cheer. haha

its been a while since i put my thots down. but i know things will get better. i have to believe. God will see me thru. i have to practice what i preach to my kids. really dont want to set a bad example or sth. anyway the kids are coming over tmr for dinner and stayover at my house. great way to bond with them :) yup. and they make such adorable frens too.

oh yeah i actually managed to squeeze in movies hehe watched guru with priscilla it was so funny, and watched harry potter with sebast. it was so funny cos we kept asking questions as to what was happening. thats it im gonna get the third book. not that i have the first few. but i read the second one hehe. well..it is rather interesting. ok, enough blabber blahbloo for today, gotta go work :( yup and put in use some of that pent-up energy and un-touched exhilaration. ok my english a bit koyak. cant blame me. have been speaking !!!chinese!!! yeah i hear the moans. so haha.. hope today is better *crosses fingers* nahh should pray :)