moved.moved.moved

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

just realised that all my entries recently have been rather short
hmm was thinking how i should not get too long.
hahah after all im short. haha corny
anyway being real the past week or so has really
really helped me alot in understanding myself and others
i see new perspectives ive never seen before
and i realise i tend to think very deep
and thats not good nor bad
it can be applicable to many things
but my confidence is diminishing
somewhat being real has made me afraid
afraid of facing this world
alone.
afraid of losing my securities
but im not alone
I have God
and that alone is like more then a million people
how comforting is that?
ive never been so clear abt what i want
im gonna do what it takes to get me there
even if it means hard work
ppl know me as determined
let me prove them right
a fren of mine said that she admires dat
i place priority of friends so high
yet it reminded me that
i was looking at different priorities
i have to let go
no matter how difficult it may be
these ppl i love u know
its hard to let go
cant really accept it
ill try. beks will try.