moved.moved.moved

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

hahah i wont complain :)
neh but i met christopher lee, phyllis quek, and the whole cast of some new show haha
it was hilarious
and really quite interesting. the on the job stuff however sucks biggie
anyway dint eat the whole day! dats what i like abt the job!!
can lose weight!!! :p hahah im so out of point
haha was reading my scripts all in chinese
after awhile they all seem to be repearing. den i realise oh.. i never flip the page!
dooong
hahah den cos my chinese is so bad when
my colleague said "lan zhang"(blue form), i thot she was introducing me to the cameraman
so i said "ni hao"(hello) hahah and den she kept saying "lan zhang" again so i kept saying hi
den she said "bloo form lah" den i felt like a complete doofus hahah
haha so my chinese sucks. period
haha who cares..gotta deal with it..
real tired..going to meet ailing later :)